OrcaTorch D910V is a high CRI neutral white video light for underwater photography. It features a chip-on-board CREE LED array to create even illumination with a 5000 lumen output and 120 degree wide angle beam. With the industry’s first magnetic fast charging technology, the light can be charged without taking out the battery.
* CREE COB LED
* 120 degree wide angle beam
* Color temperature 5700K
* CRI 92
* Magnetic fast charging system with a short charging time of 2.5hr
* Standard included battery pack, 12.6V 38Wh (3*18650)
* Titanium alloy switch controls 3 lighting modes
* LED indicator displays the battery remaining charge
* Safe lock function, prevents accidental use
* LED Charging indicator
* Intelligent Over-Heat protection
* Over-charge and discharge protection
* Water Pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150meters
* Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
* The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
OrcaTorch D910V 5000 Lumens Video Light
The D910V adds color and brilliance to your underwater photos and videos. Compact and powerful lighting makes it easy to add light to your dive and images.
Chip-On-Board CREE LED Array
High CRI and Even Illumination with 5000 Lumens Output
Wide Angle Beam without Spot
The 120° wide beam is perfect for you to conquer the darkness and get the best shot underwater.
LED Battery Indicator
The LED indicator displays instant knowledge of remaining battery level.
Titanium Alloy Switch
The unique designed titanium alloy switch can control 3 lighting modes, and its locking function can perfectly avoid accidental use.
Magnetic Fast Charging Technology
With the industry's first magnetic fast charging technology, the light can be charged without taking out the battery.
What’s in the Box?
Included with the light are home charger, ball joint mount, and spare O-rings.
|2000 lumen||500 lumen|
|Runtime||50mins||2h 10mins|| 8h 50mins|
|Battery Pack||12.6V 38Wh (3*18650)|
|Charging time||2.5 h|
129.5mm(Length) x 45mm(Diameter) x 53mm(Head)
|Accessories||Home charger, Ball joint, OrcaTorch rubber ring, O-rings|
Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.